- What does B&B rate include?
- Our B&B rate includes continental breakfast, parking, panoramic pool, jacuzzi and solarium, optical wi-fi, fitness room, library, DVDs.
- Why do I have to book on website or by phone?
- If you call us by phone, whatsapp, our live chat or our web site we can suggest you the best solution and we can give you the best rate.
- In which part of Maratea is La Locanda delle Donne Monache?
- La Locanda delle Donne Monache is in Maratea historical center. The most important thing is that you have a parking space in the center of Maratea and you can move by walk for the best shops and restaurants.
- Have you got a charging point for the electric cars?
- Yes. La Locanda delle Donne Monache Hotel has a charging station, in its private car park, for the exclusive use of hotel guests, and it's free if you book your holiday on our website. The charging station has a power of 22KW three-phase. We recommend long overnight recharges, so we suggest to book in advance to check availability and to reserve parking space.
- How far is Christ the Redeemer statue?
- You can see Christ the Redeemer so close from the hotel!
You can use the holy path of San Biagio, it starts from Santa Maria Maggiore Church, near our hotel. It's path and steps and you'll arrive in 45 minutes till the statue and San Biagio's Basilica.
You can go by car, it's 10 minutes from our parking.
You can go by bus from the main square of Maratea.
- What are different types of beaches in Maratea?
- Maratea has 32 km and different types of beaches. Spiaggia Nera has black vulcanic sand, Il Macarro has gold sand and many other beaches.
- Where can we eat during the lunch and the dinner?
- We suggest our light lunch to test on pool in totally relax. We serve light meals and snacks are served at the pool bar, with a choice of salads, rolls, toasted sandwiches, local cheeses and cold cuts, fresh fruit and typical ice creams.
For dinner we suggest the best restaurants and taverns in the centre of Maratea
- "Can I bring my dog with me to La Locanda delle Donne Monache hotel in Maratea?"
- Yes, we are a pet-friendly hotel and will be happy to welcome your dog during your stay. We kindly ask that you inform us in advance about the presence of your four-legged friend so that we can prepare your accommodation accordingly. Additionally, to ensure the utmost comfort for your pet, we require a small fee, euro 15 per night, that includes a special welcome kit. We look forward to hosting you and your faithful companion!
- What can we visit during our stay?
- There are a lot of experiences during your stay. You can visit our 44 churches, Christ the Redeemer statue, till Padula or Matera. You can find a lot of suggestions in our experiences website page.