La Locanda Delle Donne Monache, Maratea, Italy
On the Basilicata coast in Maratea lies a carefully restored eighteenth-century convent 'La Locanda delle Donne Monache' Hotel, an immaculate building keeping intact the style and materials of the historic structure.
Originally occupied by the Visitandine nuns, set in the heart of Maratea's ancient centre and framed by the roofs of the old medieval village, 'La Locanda delle Donne Monache' Hotel is the ideal accommodation in Maratea for guests to explore the character and local treasures of the Lucania region.
With its 27 rooms and suites, La Locanda, 4 star luxury hotel, few steps from the sea and the mountains, offers many gastronomic and cultural delights.
- Housed in a stunning, listed building, originally an 18th century monastery
- 27 intimate rooms and suites
- Breathtaking views over the surrounding countryside of Maratea
- Fine dining at the restaurant Il Sacello, drawing on the regional flavours of Lucania
- Bar L'Alambicco
- Large outdoor pool with solarium
- Free shuttle service to the beach with two sunbeds and beach umbrella complimentary
- Free Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Free private Parking
Via Carlo Mazzei, 4 85046 Maratea (PZ), Italy Tel. 39 0973 876139 Fax. 39 0973 876203 Email. email@example.com VAT IT 01806320766